If you have any questions regarding pricing and your project, you can contact us at 1.800.407.5507. Our order form also provides you with your price as you select your options.
$129 Base Cost Services
- Club Head Removal
- Buffing / Polishing imperfections off the club head (some deep imperfections can not be eliminated)
- Application of custom finish
- Application of custom paint fill
- Reinstallation of club head
- Installation of components
- Chemical chrome stripping – $25
- Sight lines and alignment dots – $40 (Per line or dot) with full customization; $50 (Per line or dot) stand alone service including paint fill
- Re-mill the putter face – $75 with full customization; $100 stand alone service
- Sound Slot / Floating Face – $75 with full customization; $129 stand alone service
- CNC Engraving – Starting at $75 up to $100 with full customization; starting at $100 stand alone service including paint fill
- Stamps – $30 (per area) with full customization; $40 (per area) stand alone service including paint fill
- Lie/loft adjustment – $20
- Cherry Dots – $40 (Per dot) with full customization; $50 (Per dot) stand alone service including paint fill
- New shafts – $17 – $36
- Stand-Alone Paint Fill Services including stripping of old paint – $50
- Shaft Finishes on customer shaft – $28
- New & Installed Putter Grips – Starting at $12
- Return Shipping USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground – Starting at $15 (other services listed on the order form)
- Welding – starting at $100
Payment information & Methods of Payment
Accounts and post billing are not available.
We accept Visa / Master Card. If you would like to use PayPal – please fill out the order form and do not pay at the end. After you have completed the order form and click “submit” we will get the customization request even if payment is not performed at that time. Send us an email requesting a PayPal invoice and a customer service rep will send the invoice upon your request.
Stand alone services can be ordered by sending your putter and/or shaft to us at our address below. Include your e-mail address, contact information, and instructions as to the services you would like to order. An invoice will be sent to you via e-mail upon receipt of your putter and/or shaft that can be paid by credit card or PayPal. Payment is required before the completed putter and/or shaft is returned.